Fallston, Maryland
2.2

I went to Anne's yesterday and ordered 3 almond pretzels freshly made. I especially requested to have my pretzels not be burned on the bottoms.

My pretzels all 3 were burned on the bottoms. Anne's charge a hefty price for their pretzels, the least they could do is to not burn them. No one want to eat burned pretzels. I have purchased pretzels several times and I could not enjoy the pretzels because the bottoms are burned.

Too burned to eat. I am going to report this situation to the corporate office.

I want coupons for at least 6 pretzels for free. Please send coupons to latownes413@aol.com as soon as possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auntie Annes Sweet Almond Pretzel.

Reason of review: Pretzels burned on the bottoms.

Auntie Annes Cons: Staffs behavior and burned pretzel bottoms.

Comments

#1198263

Acting like a *** brat. I've worked at AA's and we have to cook them to a certain point for food safety reasons.

Just because they're too dark for you doesn't mean that they're burnt. If you care so much go online and learn how to make pretzels, anybody can do it.

Not_the_0P

You know what instead of begging for free food, and demanding double the amount of food you got why not go to a soup kitchen. Or better yet, GET A JOB. You are not entitled to six free pretzels when you could have simply asked them to remake your pretzels.