2767 W US Hwy 90, Lake City, FL 32055, USA
2.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

A local Auntie Annes that is ran by two sisters hired my daughter under the understanding that she could only work nights and weekends and then they called her in and said that they needed her to come in and possibly work from 4 to 10 and they said they would let her know around 3 if she was coming in they called around 5 and by this time we had already made family plans and so she didnt have a ride to work cause we thought she didnt have to work cause they didn't at 3 like they said they were going. Now she is pulled off the schedule and they are refusing to tell us if she still has a job or when she has to work.

Also I didn't know your company hired sisters to be managers of each other. We over heard them talking about my daugthers hours would cause them to lose their over time and they would end up having 2 days off instead of one and they couldn't work with her being a high school student needing only nights and weekends. I feel that is unfair to not work her due to them needing their over time. She has a son to raise she is not your typical teenager she wants to work and needs to work.

She only needed to work 4pm to 10pm during the week and anytime on the weekends and only needing mondays and thursdays cause she has after school stuff on those 2 days. Please get back with me please.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auntie Annes Manager.

Comments