11500 Midlothian Tpke, Richmond, VA 23235
2.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband ordered the 10 ct hot dogs for my little one and me. He added on a dip because he didn’t know that mustard was free.

He sent me over to get my mustard and when I did the cashier told me that my husband paid for a dip I told her that I only wanted the mustard and she told me that he paid for a dip so I had to get one when I asked her if I could get that dip refunded because I don’t eat dips she took a cheese sauce from the register area and put it on the counter and told me to just try it because he had already paid for it and she also gave me the mustard. When I explain to her that I do not eat dips and I wanted to be refunded for the dip she said that I needed to just try one and she refused to give me a refund. I asked her instead of getting a dip could I just get a small drink and she said no because the dip was only $.83 and a drink was almost 2 dollars . I ended up paying for a drink anyway and went and sat down with my husband and explain to him what was going on so he took the receipt to the cashier to get a refund and finally a refund was given.

I went to get a refill on a small drink and was told I had to pay $.60 for a refill because you all don’t give anything free. How rude?! My experience there today definitely shows that customers are not appreciated nor are they cared about it made me feel as if the company is only concerned with making a profit. The cashier was extremely rude and so was the other kid that I asked for a refill from.

I’ll be certain to take my business elsewhere when visiting this location.

Also the cashier was rude when I asked her for a receipt because she said that she already gave my husband the receipt. I had her reprint the receipt so I could have it when contacting corporate

Product or Service Mentioned: Auntie Annes Customer Care.

Comments

Wow you have good problems