Okatie, South Carolina

When I show up at a place that sells pretzels, when they open, I expect to be able to buy a (wait for it) pretzel. Not the ice cream and cokes and *** that I was told was ready at that time.

Ummm, you're "Auntie Anne's PRETZELS" not "Auntie Anne's Coke Products". I have tried three times now in the Myrtle Beach SC area. One at Tanger Outlet. Then Myrtle Beach Mall.

Now this morning at Barefoot Landing, Each time I was told that the bread was still rising. I have a suggestion. Start the bread rising an hour earlier? Ovens will work when plugged in and started up early in the morning.

I've witnessed this miracle of technology myself.

Never going to try any of these Auntie Anne's again. There are plenty of places who DO want my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auntie Annes Pretzel.

Comments

My you're vindictive.

Do you really need a pretzel that early in the day ?

So many carbs.

#1320849

Wow, you sound like a real ***. There is a lot more of behind the scenes work than you understand.

Maybe you could understand it is difficult for one person to have everything pretzel available exactly when the store opens. If you want fast food go to McDonald's.