Lawrence Township, New Jersey
Resolved
1.9

I was the Quakerbridge mall store this evening and was treated in such a horrible manner that even the customer in front of me had to intervene! Earlier I had come in to ask for a a particular pretzel, which they had run out of but had four in the oven and was told it would take six minutes.

I told them I would wait and pointed out to the staff where I will be sitting . She wanted me to pay for them right away but I chose not to because of a prior experience of paying for a pretzel that was then given to another customer and all they could do since they were closing was give me back my money. Anyways, i noticed pretzels were done so I got back in line. They were about to sell them to the customer in front of me and i reminded them i had been waiting for them.

I was then told too bad, you didn't pay for them earlier.

When the customer in front of me realized what was going on she told them they should sell it to me to which they then asked her if she was sure and then started arguing with me when I responded I think you heard her. All in all the experience just left a really bad taste in my mouth

Product or Service Mentioned: Auntie Annes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Retrain staff .

Auntie Annes Cons: Staff was rude.

Comments

#1320837

You're not entitled to a pretzel you didn't pay for. You chose to wait in line two time because you didn't want to pay for it initially, when you could have just paid for it the first time and they would let you come to the front of the line to recieve it. Its not their fault you're illogical.

@Anonymous

You sound like an illogical *** yourself