been going to auntie annes for a very long time. The last 3 times I went there one of the girls was wiping her face, mouth & nose with her hand while i watched until she waited on me.

I placed my order with her for pretzel bites only to have her not use gloves and she touched the pretzels. I said something to her and she went off on me walking away. Just kept on with her bad mouth. The person who makes the pretzels waiting on me using gloves & I left.

The 2nd time I went she was working at subway right next to auntie annes she didn't notice me.

I got my pretzels which were for my grandson. I took them home, which I am 10 minutes from there. When I got home my grandson said they were hard as a rock... Last friday which was May 27 my grandson wanted auntie annes again.

My granddaughter was visiting me and also wanted auntie annes. Back we went again. They had no pretzel bites just the whole pretzels. I got one each for my two grandchildren and they were not fresh.

I don't understand. It was at the Coral Ridge Mall in Fort lauderdale, FL #57737-we went on 5/27/19. I have been going to auntie annes for years.

If you need anymore info, I have my last two receipts. Wish I had the one for the first girl that was wiping her face.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments