Miami, Florida
4.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Decided to stop and see what was smelling so good and took a sample and liked it. I asked the young lady what was it twice, because she was talking to two other coworkers.

She responded without even looking at me and said “SALT”! The only reason I knew she was talking to me is because I was the only person whom asked a question. I was really ready to smack her face for being so straight out rude but and the sample was so good and I really wanted to know what it was so I could order it in the future. Was just telling my fiancé how Florida has such poor customer service.

I’m from Michigan and ppl realize it’s the consumers who make your business.

I usually won’t even go this far and contact corporate, but she PISSSSSSSED me off. I was the between 6:30 & 7

Product or Service Mentioned: Auntie Annes Customer Care.

Comments

That is consistently the worst chain I have encountered in my wide and various travels. Scoring poorly in service and food quality, I simply pick up my pace, turn my face, and walk past them. Harsh, but vote with your feet and your wallet if dissatisfied.