Auntie Annes - You call this an Auntie Anne's Pretzel?

47 of 54 Auntie Annes reviews

I was visiting the Limerick Shopping Outlets in Limerick, PA.The line was EXTREMELY long....

and was moving very slow. I must of waited at least 25 minutes (I'm willing to wait that long for a good pretzel!) Finally, when i reached the counter I ordered my usual, a sour cream and onion pretzel. The girl who took my order seemed very unexperienced, when I told her the pretzel I wanted... she walked away and I was left standing there.

I felt very uncomfortable. A different man came up, he looked like the manager, and he took my money. He was very stern... not friendly.

Service is uneven. I waited there for 5 minutes and the girl came back with my pretzel. I said thank you with a smile, and she just gave me an odd look. So much for common courtesy.

I wanted to get out of there (it was so crowded and barely enough room to even breathe.) I walked away from the store, found a bench, and sat down. Well, I realized why she gave me that odd look. I opened my bag and my "pretzel" was cold and in PIECES. Looked like an old pretzel...

and was DEFINITELY sitting there for more than a half hour. I didn't want to go back a wait another 30 minutes to get a new one. Very disappointed. I love Auntie Anne's...

I've been going there since I was little.I don't know if I'll being going back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
47 of 54 Auntie Annes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Zero

Mar 02, 2015 #953224

Ima say this person is in the right. Unfortunately the pretzels aren't considered old until 30 minutes

0 0 Reply
AACustomerCare01

Jul 12, 2013 #679207

We apologize for your experience at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets. We expect our crew members to provide courteous customer service to all of our guests. This appears to be an isolated incident, as all of our pretzel products are served in a traditional pretzel shape or in nugget/stix format. The pretzel you received definitely wasn’t pretzel perfect. As we noted in our response to your email, we will be sending you a free pretzel card to enjoy on your next visit. If you have any other questions or comments, please e-mail customercare@auntieannes.com or call, 1-877-778-9588.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.