I was visiting the Limerick Shopping Outlets in Limerick, PA.The line was EXTREMELY long....
and was moving very slow. I must of waited at least 25 minutes (I'm willing to wait that long for a good pretzel!) Finally, when i reached the counter I ordered my usual, a sour cream and onion pretzel. The girl who took my order seemed very unexperienced, when I told her the pretzel I wanted... she walked away and I was left standing there.
I felt very uncomfortable. A different man came up, he looked like the manager, and he took my money. He was very stern... not friendly.
Service is uneven. I waited there for 5 minutes and the girl came back with my pretzel. I said thank you with a smile, and she just gave me an odd look. So much for common courtesy.
I wanted to get out of there (it was so crowded and barely enough room to even breathe.) I walked away from the store, found a bench, and sat down. Well, I realized why she gave me that odd look. I opened my bag and my "pretzel" was cold and in PIECES. Looked like an old pretzel...
and was DEFINITELY sitting there for more than a half hour. I didn't want to go back a wait another 30 minutes to get a new one. Very disappointed. I love Auntie Anne's...
I've been going there since I was little.I don't know if I'll being going back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Me and my boyfriend waited 10 minuets to try the new cheese stuffed pretzels . But as soon as we get it, half it has NO cheese in the middle...."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I bought your green beans recently.The package clearly reads trimmed &washed. I rinced them and cooked them only to have my huband almost choke on a very long stem .He..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."