I was visiting the Limerick Shopping Outlets in Limerick, PA.The line was EXTREMELY long....
and was moving very slow. I must of waited at least 25 minutes (I'm willing to wait that long for a good pretzel!) Finally, when i reached the counter I ordered my usual, a sour cream and onion pretzel. The girl who took my order seemed very unexperienced, when I told her the pretzel I wanted... she walked away and I was left standing there.
I felt very uncomfortable. A different man came up, he looked like the manager, and he took my money. He was very stern... not friendly.
Service is uneven. I waited there for 5 minutes and the girl came back with my pretzel. I said thank you with a smile, and she just gave me an odd look. So much for common courtesy.
I wanted to get out of there (it was so crowded and barely enough room to even breathe.) I walked away from the store, found a bench, and sat down. Well, I realized why she gave me that odd look. I opened my bag and my "pretzel" was cold and in PIECES. Looked like an old pretzel...
and was DEFINITELY sitting there for more than a half hour. I didn't want to go back a wait another 30 minutes to get a new one. Very disappointed. I love Auntie Anne's...
I've been going there since I was little.I don't know if I'll being going back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I bought your green beans recently.The package clearly reads trimmed &washed. I rinced them and cooked them only to have my huband almost choke on a very long stem .He..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."